The section performs the following functions:-
- ICT Policy & Strategy development and implementation.
- Provision of hardware & software.
- ATM card application and linkage.
- Automation of core services.
- Loan Recoveries and liaison with government_ based payroll officers.
- Submit monthly data recoveries to all employers including new loans and new members joining the Sacco.
- Maintain server functions for email, internet, databases, file storage and administration.
- Dividend computation and payout.
- Posting of soft data remittance from the government payroll.
- Data management services.
- Technical Support Services.
- Website design and development.
- Ensuring accurate and reliable information is produced by the Cooperative.
- To carry our Market Research and identify the needs of the members.
- To mobilize savings for the Sacco.
- To market Sacco’s products and services and membership recruitment.
- To develop and review the products and services to respond to members and society needs.
- To develop and implement a marketing strategy and plan.
- To develop information, education and communication materials for distribution to members and potential customers.
- To advise the Sacco on the market needs and trends.
- To carry out customer satisfaction survey.
- Determining the effectiveness of the internal control structure.
- Promoting operational efficiencies.
- Safeguarding assets of the Cooperative.
- Encouraging compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as external laws and regulations.
- Appraisal of all loan application forms.
- Guiding and addressing members on loan options.
- Verifying the loan application forms to ascertain that all the necessary documentation are attached i.e. original pay slip, copy of ID card and passport photo size for the 1st applicants.
- Communicating to members on loan status.
- Consulting with credit committee on loan approvals.
- Preparing monthly loan reports.
FUNCTIONS OF HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- Manpower planning and recruitment by ensuring the process is carried out professionally within the set policies and procedures.
- Planning for Management of succession planning including mentorship and coaching
- Overseeing the HR Administration role in the Sacco
- Interpretation and application/implementation of terms and conditions of service in accordance with the labour laws, policies and staff regulations.
- Maintaining sound employee/employer relationship.
- Management of compensation, rewards and benefits
- Management and implementation of training and development of staff
- Management of staff Performance Contracts and performance Management
- Management of staff Sacco welfare
- Management of Sacco’s assets and security services
- Management of Registry Section and its records
- Maintaining safe work environment & safety as per OSHA Protocol.