Download Mobile Banking Application Form
Access your FOSA Account; Anywhere, Anytime on your
Mobile phone 24/7 on:
- Dial USSD *879# or *806#for Non –smart phone holders.
- Download the Jamii M-Cash App on your Smartphone from playstore for Android phone holders.
OUR JAMII M-CASH PLATFORM ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Account balance Inquiry for all your accounts
- Mini statement Inquiry
- Mobile Money/ Cash withdrawal
- PIN Change
- Funds Transfer
- Mobile Loan Application
- Cash Deposit to all accounts
- Utility Payments
JAMII M-CASH LOANING FEATURES:
- Must have a FOSA Account and a valid phone number.
- Must have a minimum deposit balance equivalent to or more than the amount being applied for.
- Must not be a defaulter of other Sacco Loans or with an outstanding mobile loan.
- No appraisal fee.
- Minimum loan amount = Kshs 500 and Maximum = Kshs. 30,000.
- Interest charged upfront at a rate of 5%,6% and 7% for one month,two month and three months loans respectively.
- Loan repayment period is 1 month,2 months and 3 months.
- Repayment through cash, transfer or pay bill (Jamii M cash 1 month AC L79,Jamii M cash 2 months AC L80,Jamii M cash 3 months AC L81).
- Any default leads to deactivation from the system.
- Cannot borrow until previous loan is cleared.
Some of the charges that apply for the above services are:
- Account Balance Inquiry – Kshs. 10.
- Mini Statement – Kshs. 10.
- Cash withdrawal – Kshs. 50 upto a maximum of Kshs. 70,000 per transaction.
- M/s Safaricom Limited Charges an average of Kshs. 5 in Airtime for every USSD Session.
TERMS AND CONDITONS OF MOBILE BANKING FACILITY.
1. The Mobile Banking facility provided by Jamii Sacco is for the personal use of the member, is not transferable and shall not be used for any other purpose other than the transactions designated by the Sacco.
2. The member should keep the Personal Identification Number (PIN) of the respective facilities strictly confidential and not reveal such particulars to any person at any time under any circumstances. The member shall take care to prevent the loss or theft of the phone and the PIN falling into the hands of third party and in the event of such occurrence immediately notify Jamii Sacco and shall also give a written confirmation to the Sacco.
3. The member shall accept full responsibility for all transactions processed or effected by the use of the Mobile Banking facility howsoever affected.
4. Further, the Sacco has the authority to debit the account with all the charges that the Sacco may charge for using Mobile Banking Facility, and also with any other liability inclusive of legal fees or other statutory charges, if any, relating to the use of Mobile Banking Facility.
5. The Sacco is not bound to carry out the instructions given through the Mobile Banking Facilities if the Sacco, at its sole discretion believes that such instructions do not emanate from the member
6. The Jamii Sacco shall not be liable, for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the member as a result of non-acceptance of and/or non adherence to instructions given on Mobile Banking facility for any reason whatsoever.
7. At no time the member attempt to effect transactions executed thought the Mobile Banking Facility, unless sufficient funds are available in the account/s. The Sacco is under no obligation to honor any payment instructions unless there are sufficient funds in designated account(s) at the time of receiving such payment instructions.
8. If the account is a Joint Account, the member would be jointly and severally liable with other joint account holders for all transactions arising from the use of the Mobile Banking facility.
9. The member shall accept the Sacco’s records and statements of all transactions processed by the Mobile facility as conclusive and binding on the member for all purposes.
(Note: transactions made on a holiday or after normal banking hours would be shown against the date of the following working day.)
10. The Sacco shall at any time be entitled to amend, supplement or vary any of these terms and conditions and fees applicable at its sole discretion with or without notice to the member and such amendment, supplement or variation shall be binding on the member.
11. The use of the Mobile Banking facility shall be subject to the Sacco’s prevailing general business conditions, rules and regulations governing all services, facilities and transactions covered by Mobile Banking facility or otherwise.
12. The Sacco shall have the sole and full discretion to cancel, withdraw or renew the Mobile Banking facilities without prior notice or any reasons given to the member. In the event the member decides to terminate the use of the Mobile Banking facility, the member shall give the Sacco not less than seven (7) days prior notice in writing to the Sacco and obtain a valid receipt thereof.
13. The privileges extended for the use of the Mobile Banking facility shall be determined, varied or amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Sacco.
14. All transactions by the use of the Mobile Banking facility shall be governed by the law of Kenya and the courts of Kenya shall have jurisdiction in all matters relating to such transactions unless the member and the Sacco agree to refer any such dispute to arbitration.